THE BRAND NEW BMW X7
Attention BMW lovers, take note! Do you intend to replace your old BMW with a new one, or are you a complete novice? Then we have some wonderful news for you. You are presenting the all-new BMW X7. But, hold your horses; let’s see what the BMW X7 has to offer. This cars company’s latest premium SUV, has now been released in India.
The first-ever BMW X7 is an exquisite mix of presence and personality, making it a statement in the premium class. Despite its regal appearance, the puristic design and athletic styling give it a sense of lightness and agility. At the same time, the interior’s substantial spaciousness allows for a groundbreaking interplay of exclusivity, utility, and flexibility – unrivaled comfort.
BMW X7 Key Features:
- Fuel type: Petrol& Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic Only
- Engine: Petrol – 2998 cc
- Diesel: 2993 cc
- Mileage: 10.54 – 13.38 Kmpl
- Boot Space: 326 Liters
BMW X7 Specifications:
- Child Safety Lock
- Keyless Entry
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Parking Camera
- USB Support
- Bluetooth Support
- Steering Mounted Audio
Body and Chassis:
- Class: Full-size luxury SUV
- Body style: 5-door SUV
- Layout: Front-engine, all-wheel drive (xDrive)
- Platform: Cluster Architecture (CLAR)
- Related: BMW X5 (G05)
- Wheelbase: 3,105 mm (122.2 in)
- Length: 5,151 mm (202.8 in)
- Width: 2,000 mm (78.7 in)
- Height : 1,805 mm (71.1 in)
- Curb weight:2,320–2,460 kg (5,115–5,423 lb)
Variants and Price:
BMW X7 prices start at Rs. 95.90 lakh and go up to Rs. 1.65 crore. The BMW X7 is available in four variants: the base model is the xDrive 30d DPE, and the highest variant is the BMW X7 M50d, which costs Rs. 1.65 crore.
- xDrive 30d DPE: 2998 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 13.38 kmpl
- xDrive30d DPE Signature: 2993 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 13.38 kmpl
- xDrive 40i: 2998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 10.54 kmpl
- M50d: 2993 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 12.04 kmpl
Alpine White, Sunstone Metallic, Mineral White, Vermont Bronze, Arctic Grey Brilliant Effect, and Black Sapphire are the six colors offered for the BMW X7.
The 3.0-liter turbocharged diesel engine in the xDrive30d models produces 265PS and 620Nm. The 3.0-liter turbo-petrol engine with 340PS and 450Nm is the sole petrol engine offered in India. Both engines are connected to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all four wheels.
The X7 comes with BMW Live Cockpit Professional, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, adaptive air suspension on both axles, two 10.2-inch full HD screens in the second row, a 16-speaker Harmon Kardon music system, a panoramic sunroof, Parking Assistant Plus with Surround View Camera (automatic parks in tight spaces), a Reversing Assistant, six airbags, and Dynon headlights (CBC).
In India, the BMW X7 competes against the Mercedes-Benz GLS and Audi Q7, both of which are seven-seat luxury SUVs.
- This is one of India’s most reliable and luxurious cars, with a wonderful design, ample legroom and headroom, and a very comfortable ride.
- In India, this is one of the greatest SUVs available. It boasts a strong ground clearance and excellent on-road and off-road performance.
- This automobile is incredible, lovely, attractive, and rich in color; buy it immediately, and don’t forget, it’s a BMW, so you’ll get all the premium amenities you could want. This automobile is fantastic to look at on the road.
- This is the all-new BMW X7, and it’s stunning. With 2993 CC, the engine is supercharged, and the interior design is stunning.
- The greatest, powerful SUV, which is essentially a sports car type, is one of the safest cars, quality of build, and luxury. The best part is that it is quite inexpensive in India as compared to the world market costs of its competitors.
Isn’t it thrilling? We’re just as excited as you are. So, what are your thoughts on the matter? Get your brand new BMW X7 today and start living a happier and luxurious life.