Force Gurkha Quick Reviews:
Do you feel that Mahindra Thar is the best off roader in all terms? No, you probably should explore more then. Here’s why you should have a look at the Force Gurkha EOV.
The Force Gurkha EOV (Extreme Off-road Vehicle) 2017 edition has been launched in India, with prices starting at Rs 8.38 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new Gurkha, which comes in 3-door Xplorer and 5-door Xpedition variants, receives a much-needed update that includes BSIV compliance and a slew of other modifications. As a result, the off roader will be able to be offered in metro areas as well, potentially increasing its sales.
The Force Gurkha is the automaker’s shining star in the passenger vehicle lineup, and it’s known for its strong off-roading abilities. Force has made alterations to the SUV for the 2017 version, making it look like a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon imitation. The offroader is available with a soft-top or hardtop and tough features like a steel bumper with fog lamps and a factory-installed snorkel intake for greater water wading capabilities. The 2.6-litre inter-cooled, direct injection, turbocharged diesel engine originating from Mercedes OM 616 continues to provide power under the hood, which is now BSIV certified. At 3200 rpm, the oil burner is adjusted to produce 84 horsepower and 23 bhp respectively.
Ex-Showroom Price: From ₹ 9.75 Lakh Onward
Seating Capacity: 6/9
Fuel Economy/Mileage: 17 Km/l
Curb Weight: 1350/1430Kg
Dimensions: 1820 mm (width)/2075 mm (width)/2750 mm (wheelbase)
Engine Type: 4 Cyl/ Inline/ TCIC Common Rail/ Diesel Engine/4 Cyl/ Inline/ TCIC Common Rail/ Diesel Engine/ 16 valve DOHC
Base Model: 3-Door Xpedition
Top Model: 3-Door Xtreme ABS
Similar Vehicles: Mahindra TUV300 Plus / Nissan Kicks / Mahindra Bolero / Mahindra Bolero Camper and Isuzu D-Max
Engine and Transmission:
The new Gurkha should be equipped with the same 2.6-litre diesel engine (90PS/260Nm) and 5-speed manual transmission as the current model. The more powerful 2.2-litre diesel engine (140PS/321Nm) could be added at a later date. Standard features will include a 4X4 drivetrain with a low-range transfer case and manual (front and rear) locking differentials.
The new Gurkha will be available with LED headlamps with LED DRLs, power windows, an aftermarket touchscreen system, and optional alloy wheels from Force.
Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors will ensure safety.
Force Gurkha Price:
The Force Motors Gurkha ex-showroom price ranges from 9.75 lakh to 13.3 lakh. The highest Force Motors Gurkha model costs 15.94 lakh on the road. Gurkha is available in eight different variations from Force Motors.
- Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition: 2596 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17 Km/l
₹ 9.75 L
- Gurkha 5-Door Xpedition: 2596 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17 Km/l
₹ 9.99 L
- Gurkha 3-Door Xplorer: 2596 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17 Km/l
₹ 10.75 L
- Gurkha 3-Door Xplorer ABS: 2596 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17 Km/l
₹ 11.05 L
- Gurkha 5-Door Xplorer: 2596 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17 Km/l
₹ 12.15 L
- Gurkha 5-Door Xplorer ABS: 2596 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17 Km/l
₹ 12.55 L
- Gurkha 3-Door Xtreme: 2149 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17 Km/l
₹ 12.99 L
- Gurkha 3-Door Xtreme ABS: 2149 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17 Km/l
₹ 13.3 L
Nissan Kicks, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, Mahindra Thar, Renault Duster, Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon and Kia Sonet are the competitors.
Force Gurkha Mileage:
TheForce Motors Gurkha mileage is 12.4 kmpl. The mileage of Diesel Gurkha is 12.4 kmpl.
- Fuel Type: Diesel (2596 cc)
- Transmission: Manual
- ARAI Mileage:12.4 kmpl
- Fuel Type: Diesel(2149 cc)
- Transmission: Manual
- ARAI Mileage: 12.4kmpl
Force Gurkha Colors:
Force Gurkha is available in 3 different colors – Dragon Green, Copper Red and Matt Black.
- It is a strong competitor to Mahindra Thar. Though it is a capable SUV, the suspensions are excellent, and the features are also excellent; it is a fantastic product overall.
- Make some promotional material, such as a teaser or video, prior to the launch to raise product awareness.
- In every way, the new Force Gurkha outperforms the Mahindra Thar. However, this automobile manufacturer has never engaged in aggressive marketing. This is a capable offroader that is also suitable for everyday use. The seats are substantially more comfy than those on Thar. If they release this in a 5-door variant, it will be more practical than Thar. Gurkha is slightly longer than Thar, which is advantageous in every way. So, before you leap to any judgments, think about Gurkha. Force can easily outsell Thar in sales if they aggressively market the New Gurkha.
So what’s the wait for? Go get your Force Gurkha today.