Kia Carnival Quick Review:
Kia Carnival is a special car of Kia Company. This car is a seven-seater MUV car, and it is very remarkable in terms of comfort and features. Since this car is a seven-seater car, the length of this car is more than 4 meters. This car would be great for you if you have an extensive family.
One of the car’s unique features is its doors; because this car does not open the doors like a normal car, this car’s back door opens as a sliding, which looks very excellent. This car has more unique features, such as a rear entertainment touch screen, which allows you to enjoy it. This car also duels a sunroof, which is a very modern feature. We all want our car to have a sunroof because a sunroof is unique to feel. If you have a small child in your home, you can take this car because all children like sunproof cars. What else is in the car for which you will discuss the car.
Dimension & Capacity:
Kia Carnival is a MUV car, the length of this car is 515 mm, and the width of this car is 3060 mm. In this car, you will get a ground clearance of 180 mm. the number of doors is 5. The boot space of this car is 540 liters. This car’s kerb weight is 2195 kg, and the gross weight of this car is 2830 kg.
The automatic Diesel variant of Kia Carnival has a mileage of 14.11 kmpl.
Suspension, Steering, & Brakes:
There are used two types of suspension. The front suspension is McPherson strut with coil spring, and the rear suspension is a multi-link. The car has a tilt and telescopic power steering, disc brakes.
Comfort & Convenience:
This car is equipped with all sorts of features that one can dream of in a car, such as:
all power steering and windows, air conditioner, automatic climate control, adjustable steering, air quality control, remote trunk opener, an accessory power outlet, front, and rear seat headrest, rear armrest, height-adjustable front seat belts, cup holder front and rear, rear AC vents, seat cumber support, cruise control, navigation, keyless entry, engine start-stop button, keyless entry, glove box cooling, rear AC vents, tailgate ajar, hands-free tailgate, gear shift indicator, rear curtain, etc. and many more features.
Engine & Transmission:
This car uses a 2.2 liters VGT turbocharged diesel engine with 8-speed automatic transmission, which is an engine of 2199 cc. This car has a 4-cylinder 4-valve per cylinder engine. It produces a max power of 197.2 BHP at 3800 RPM and a max torque of 440 nm at 1750-2750 RPM.
The Kia Grand Carnival is the second vehicle in the pipeline for the Indian market. The business previously stated that it intends to launch a new automobile in India every six to nine months, with the Grand Carnival, set to debut in the first half of 2020. The Grand Carnival, also known as the Kia Sedona in some areas, comes in seven, eight, and eleven-seat variants.
The luxury MPV in India is expected to be powered by a 2.2-litre CRDi diesel engine with 202bhp and 441Nm and a six-speed automated transmission. It also comes with a 3.3-litre V6 petrol engine on the international market, although the odds of this powertrain reaching our shores are slim. According to Kia Motors India, the Grand Carnival is expected to cost around Rs 25 lakhs (ex-showroom).
Kia Carnival Model:
You will find Kia Carnival in five models. Carnival Premium, Carnival Premium 8 STR, Carnival Prestige, Carnival Prestige 9 STR, and Carnival Limousine.
Kia Carnival Price:
- Carnival Premium 7 STR: ₹ 24.95 Lakh. 2199 cc, Diesel, Automatic (Torque Converter), 13.9 kmpl
- Carnival Premium 8 STR: ₹ 25.15 Lakh. 2199 cc, Diesel, Automatic (Torque Converter), 13.9 kmpl
- Carnival Prestige 7 STR: ₹ 28.95 Lakh. 2199 cc, Diesel, Automatic (Torque Converter), 13.9 kmpl
- Carnival Prestige 9 STR: ₹ 29.95 Lakh. 2199 cc, Diesel, Automatic (Torque Converter), 13.9 kmpl
- Carnival Limousine 7 STR: ₹ 33.95 Lakh. 2199 cc, Diesel, Automatic (Torque Converter), 13.9 kmpl
Kia Carnival is available in three different colours. They are Glacier White pearl, steel silver, and Aurora black pearl. You can choose any colour.
Kia Carnival gets a 4.5/5 rating from its on-road users. The car is praised for the best family car and also for being comfortable. Some users though say that the ground clearance could have been increased for Indian roads. The safety features, interior and exterior are praised by all users.
- It’s a must-have for long-distance family trips, and it’s also something to consider if you’re thinking about starting a family; it’s the ideal automobile, with plenty of space that looks like a limo. The finest part is the interior, which is also reasonably priced.
- The overall experience has been positive. It is essentially a van that is beneficial while travelling to a business meeting; nevertheless, the mileage is the poorest in this sector; I obtained a maximum of 10 on the highway; however, it is a comfortable vehicle; it is a proper 7-seater with recliner arrangement.