Mahindra KUV 100 NXT:
Have you become tired of your old KUV? Are you thinking of getting a new one? Are you having trouble deciding which one to buy? Do you have a lot of questions about which KUV to buy? We have all of the answers to your inquiries. Let’s take a look at the Mahindra KUV 100 NXT, which is spanking new.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT facelift was released in India earlier this year at a meager price. The redesigned micro or compact SUV is still available in four models: K2, K4, K6, and K8, with the top-end model seating for eight people and the rest offering a six-seater arrangement. Although the automobile is actually a big hatchback, Mahindra & Mahindra is marketing it as a small SUV. The automobile continues to compete with the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, a compact crossover, and premium hatchbacks such as the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Maruti Suzuki Swift. The KUV100 NXT offers a nice balance of comfort and convenience amenities, as well as a robust safety package. The design has been somewhat updated, and the engine performance has been improved.
Mahindra KUV100 NXT Features:
- ABS With EBD
- Dual Airbags
- Speed Sensing Automatic Door Locks
- Bold SUV Stance
- Long Travel Suspension
- High Approach And Departure Angles
- (15 Inch), 2 Tone Diamond Cut Wheels
- 7″ Capacitive Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Driver Information System (DIS)
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is a pleasant enough driver. It comes with a quiet engine that gets good gas mileage and has good drivability. Although there is more power with greater torque and the car picks up quickly at higher speeds, the performance lacks that much-needed punch. Driving is more enjoyable. The manual transmission changes smoothly, allowing the car to cruise through tight city traffic with ease.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes with various comfort features, including excellent air conditioning with heating functionality, tilt-adjustable electric power steering, fabric seat covers for higher trims, and vinyl upholstery for lower trims. The door trims include cloth inserts, and the driver’s seat is also height adjustable. The back seat may be folded, and there are armrests in both the front and back. In the front row, there are also adjustable headrests. In addition, Mahindra has included:
- Front and rear power windows.
- Remote keyless entry.
- A cooled glovebox.
- Central locking.
- Storage areas beneath the co-driver seat.
- A retractable storage bin with handles.
Good braking and features such as EBD and anti-lock braking system help to improve overall comfort. The suspension setup works well to absorb the rough roads and potholes, but the handling is not as sharp as it could be. Overall, the ride is pleasant and relaxing.
The KUV100 NXT is packed with a number of features from Mahindra & Mahindra. There are both follow-me-home and lead-me-home headlights and height adjuster features for the headlights, a rear wiper, a rear defogger, and manually adjustable ORVMs. A 12V power outlet, LED inside illumination, and a 3.5-inch display screen is among the other features. The integrated entertainment system, driver information system, hands-free calling, Bluetooth audio, AUX, USB, and steering-mounted phone and audio controls are found here. The Mahindra BLUE SENSE app is compatible with the KUV100 NXT, which has four speakers and two tweeters.
Storage: There is a total of 243 liters of boot space.
Mileage: The KUV100 NXT has a fuel efficiency of 17.5 km per liter.
For the Plus variants in the mid and entry-level trims and the top-end trim, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets safety features such as two airbags. Other features include a child safety lock for the back doors, ISOFIX child seat mounts, anti-slip driver side clips, anti-theft security alarm, engine immobilizer, speed detecting automatic door locks, automatic hazard warning lamps upon collision, and more.
Price and Variants:
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT ex-showroom price ranges from 5.54 lakh to 7.79 lakh. On the road, the top model Mahindra KUV100 NXT costs 8.82 lakh. Mahindra sells the KUV100 NXT in five different configurations.
- KUV100 NXT K2 Plus Petrol: 1198 cc, Petrol, 17.5 Km/l, Manual.
₹ 5.54 L
- KUV100 NXT K4 Plus Petrol 6 Seater: 1198 cc, Petrol, 17.5 Km/l, Manual.
₹ 6.02 L
- KUV100 NXT K6 Plus Petrol 6 Seater: 1198 cc, Petrol, 17.5 Km/l, Manual.
₹ 6.53 L
- KUV100 NXT K8 Petrol 6 Seater: 1198 cc, Petrol, 17.5 Km/l, Manual.
₹ 7.72 L
- KUV100 NXT K8 6 STR Dual Tone: 1198 cc, Diesel, 17.5 Km/l, Manual.
₹ 7.79 L
Available in 8 different colors, and they are Flamboyant Red, Fiery Orange, Dazzling Silver, Midnight Black, Pearl White, Designer Grey, Dazzling Silver/Metallic Black, Flamboyant Red/Metallic Black.
Pros of Mahindra KUV 100 NXT:
- Daytime running lights, a cooled glovebox, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with steering-mounted controls and ambient lighting, and so on are just a few of the features.
- There is plenty of headroom and legroom in the back seat.
- Safety features are included. ABS and EBD are standard on all models. Except for the base K2, all models include dual front airbags.
Cons of Mahindra KUV 100 NXT:
- It’s not a true 6-seater. The middle seat in the front is cramped and dangerous to use.
- While it is superior, some consumers may find it to be a little too eccentric.
- Average noise insulation and handling. In some areas, competitors such as the Grand i10 and Ignis are superior.
Customer Reviews of Mahindra KUV 100 NXT:
- Powerful, capacious, and comfy, with superb mind-body coordination and car handling. We felt the force of a Harley-Davidson at first, with the linear motion, but it soon became quite beautiful and swift, as needed in towns and on highways.
- It appears to be combative. Good acceleration, but mileage concerns me, as does comfort for the 1st-row middle passenger, noisy gears, and engine noises. A high-quality interior was required.
- For families, it is a good automobile, comfy and economical. The power is also good.
So, what exactly are you waiting for? Now is the time to buy your Mahindra KUV 100 NXT.