Maruti Suzuki Celerio: The best car on your budget
Do you need a car but can’t determine which one to acquire because of your budget? Are you being overly picky and seeking professional advice on the finest cars to buy within your budget? So, here we are to assist you with your confusion.
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio is what you are looking for in your subconscious mind. For many, the Celerio will just be another hatchback in the Maruti lineup. On the other hand, the hatchback has proven to be a powerful weapon for the Indo-Japanese automaker to explore the unexplored territory. The Celerio was chosen for one of Maruti’s most important firsts. Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) is a type of automated manual transmission that (AMT). What is Celerio’s contribution to the table? Let’s have a look.
The Celerio is a car that will neither annoy nor delight you. It will carry out its duties in such a way that you may rest easy. When you add in Maruti’s excellent service network, you’ve got a near-perfect ownership experience. Yes, it has certain flaws, such as variable quality and a lack of features that some of its competitors claim about. The Celerio, on the other hand, will not let you down as a city commuter.
Overview of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio:
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio is the ideal blend of elegance and safety for everyday use. The model is ideal for people looking to purchase a Maruti Suzuki Celerio that is both reliable and modern. The driver of the car can safely operate this on a crowded route. When it comes to refuelling the car, the user has several possibilities. The engine can run on both CNG and gasoline. The car comes with a 998cc engine with three cylinders and a fuel capacity of 35 litres. The car travels 21.63 kilometres per litre of gasoline and 30.47 kilometres every kilogramme of compressed natural gas. The car has enough room for five people to sit comfortably.
The car’s interior is spacious and comfy, making it ideal for lengthy journeys. Because of the car’s fabric design and elegant presentation, the seats are very comfy. On a long journey with family and friends, the car’s clean and bright cabin may provide the ideal experience. There’s also plenty of room in the cabin for you to sit comfortably. The fabric’s dual-tone design provides your car with a distinct look. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio car type incorporates auto gear shift technology, making driving easy and smooth. The multi-info display also keeps you informed about the mileage, gasoline, and other important information. Aside from its appearance, the car boasts an anti-lock braking system that can help the driver maintain control while driving.
Maruti Celerio Price:
The Celerio has priced between Rs 4.65 lakh and Rs 5.90 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Maruti Celerio price list (Variants):
All Version Petrol, Version CNG, Automatic Version
- LXI: 998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- LXI Optional: 998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- VXI: 998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- VXI Optional: 998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- ZXI: 998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- VXi AMT: 998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- VXI AMT Optional: 998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- ZXI Optional: 998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- ZXI AMT: 998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- ZXI AMT Optional: 998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 21.63 kmpl
- VXI CNG: 998 cc, Manual, CNG, 30.47 km/kg
- VXI CNG Optional: 998 cc, Manual, CNG, 30.47 km/kg
Maruti Celerio Colours:
The Celerio comes in 6 colours, and they are Blazing Red, Silky Silver, Glistening Grey, Arctic White, Torque Blue, Tango Orange.
Maruti Celerio Engine and Transmission:
It has a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine (68PS/90Nm), but while running on CNG, the power lowers to 60PS/78Nm. It comes with either a 5-speed manual or an automatic transmission (AMT). According to the manufacturer, the automobile gets 21.63kmpl on fuel (both MT and AMT) and 30.47km/kg on CNG.
Maruti Celerio Features:
14-inch alloy wheels, keyless entry, manual air conditioning, and a height-adjustable driver seat are all standard on the Celerio.
Maruti Celerio Safety:
The driver’s airbag, anti-lock brakes, and rear parking sensors are all standard safety equipment.
Maruti Celerio Rivals:
The Tata Tiago, Datsun GO, Maruti Wagon R and Ignis, and Hyundai Santro are all competitors.
Maruti Celerio Latest Update:
Patent photos for the next-generation Celerio have leaked online ahead of its scheduled launch in September 2021.
Pros of Maruti Celerio:
Cons of Maruti Celerio:
Customer Reviews of Maruti Celerio:
- Maruti’s best automobile at a budget of Rs. 6 lakh. It outperforms the Tata Tiago, Kwid, and Wagon R. Its appearance is superior to that of other cars in this class.
- The best automobile in this segment in terms of appearance and performance at 80-100 mph. It’s simple to compare dimensions with fast and fast monsters. In a less expensive version, it appears bold.
- In the hatchback category, this vehicle is a good CNG vehicle. Space, comfort, and design are all excellent. It has a superior appearance to other vehicles with CNG in parts.
- For a small family, this is a good little automobile. Interior design is considerably superior to speed. Maruti Suzuki’s servicing costs are, after all, low and acceptable.
So, what do you have to lose? Today is the day to get your Maruti Celerio and make your life a little easier and more compact.