Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi Quick Reviews
Have you been looking for a family car that can take you across vast distances? Here are Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi some reasons why you should choose the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is a Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV) that Maruti Suzuki introduced in 2012. The model received a cosmetic update and new functionality in its new edition, which was released in late 2018 and early 2019. This MPV, with its bold and muscular appearance, is a collector’s item. It competes with vehicles like the Mahindra Xylo, Renault Triber, Mahindra Marazzo, and others in a similar class. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is offered in six petrol and one petrol+CNG variation. The boot area of this seven-seater MPV may be adjusted. You may create more space by folding the third-row seats as well as the second row, depending on your needs. On city streets and uneven ground, you may enjoy a comfortable ride.
With the K15B Smart Hybrid motor mated with either a 5-speed manual transmission gearbox or a 4-speed automatic gearbox, the new Ertiga operates smoothly. It has a peak torque of 138 Nm at 4400 RPM and a maximum power of 77 kW at 6000 RPM.
Idle start/stop, brake energy regeneration, and torque help during acceleration are some of the recent technological advancements. Projector headlamps, 3D tail lamps with LEDs, and a Painted front grille with a chrome accent change the exterior look. Auburn Red, Magma Grey, Silky Silver, Oxford Blue, and Arctic White are the vehicle’s colour options.
Engine: 1462 cc
BHP: 103.26 Bhp
Mileage: 19.01 kmpl
Seating Capacity: 7
ARAI Mileage: 19.01 kmpl
Fuel Type: Petrol
Engine Displacement (cc):1462
Seating Capacity: 7
Transmission Type: Manual
Boot Space (Litres): 209
Fuel Tank Capacity: 45.0
Body Type: MUV
Service Cost (Avg. Of 5 years): Rs.3,949
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI Price:
In Delhi, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI costs 9.6 lakh on the road. This all-inclusive pricing includes the cost of insurance, RTO registration, and any other fees imposed by your city.
Ertiga VXI Mileage Variants:
- Ertiga LXI: Petrol | Manual . ₹ 7.82 Lakh
- Ertiga VXI: Petrol | Manual . ₹ 8.57 Lakh
- Ertiga VXI CNG: CNG | Manual . ₹ 9.37 Lakh
- Ertiga ZXI: Petrol | Manual . ₹ 9.4 Lakh
- Ertiga VXI AT: Petrol | Automatic . ₹ 9.77 Lakh
- Ertiga ZXI Plus: Petrol | Manual . ₹ 9.91 Lakh
- Ertiga ZXI AT: Petrol | Automatic . ₹ 10.6 Lakh
The VXi variant of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is a step up from the LXi in the compact MPV’s petrol lineup. The new 1.5-liter petrol engine, which replaces the 1.4-liter, is one of the most noticeable changes on the outside of the second-generation Ertiga. Maruti has fitted Suzuki’s SHVS technology to the new petrol engine, which improves fuel economy. On the interior and out, it also undergoes drastic aesthetic alterations. The new Ertiga has more gadgets and technology, which raises the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi price.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI Exterior:
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi photos reveal its exterior appearance, which has been entirely modified from the previous model thanks to the addition of new styling features. 15-inch steel wheels are on the sides, and the power-adjustable outside rearview mirrors have integrated turn indicators. Outside door handles and rearview mirrors are the same colour as the body.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI Interior:
The interiors of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi are more spacious thanks to the increased dimensions. While the seven-seater MPV has more space, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi now has a four-speaker audio system with USB, AUX-In, and Bluetooth connectivity, steering-mounted audio and telephony controls, second-row centre armrest, rear AC vents, remote keyless entry, 12V charging port in first and second rows, and day/night inside rearview mirror.
Engine and Transmission:
The specifications for the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi have changed. However, the former 1.4-litre petrol engine has been replaced by a new 1.5-litre unit that also powers the 2017 Ciaz. Suzuki’s SHVS mild-hybrid technology includes functions like idle start-stop, brake energy regeneration, and torque help during acceleration. This unit has a power output of 103 bhp and a torque output of 138 Nm. The engine is still mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
Breaking and Safety:
Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts, speed-sensitive door locks, rear parking sensors, and central locking are all standard on the Suzuki Ertiga VXI
Maruti Ertiga VXI Colors:
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi comes in five different colour schemes: aubum red, oxford blue, magma grey, silky silver, and arctic white.
Performance and Handling:
According to the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXi evaluation, the petrol engine has a highly linear power delivery. The new engine feels more dynamic and gives a punchy performance when compared to the previous 1.4-litre unit.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI Pros:
- The Ertiga of the new generation is a roomy 7-seater with expanded width in all rows. This means that all of the seats have additional legroom. The rear doors open wide, and the windows are large, allowing passengers to ride in the back without feeling claustrophobic.
- The suspension is set to a softer ride, making the ride more comfortable and reducing the amount of bumps felt inside. This ensures a pleasant driving experience, even on rough roads.
- The second-generation hybrid technology is now available in the petrol version of the new Ertiga. This improves the car’s performance and fuel efficiency slightly. Torque assistance is provided by a Lithium-ion battery in the petrol Smart Hybrid.
- Maruti Suzuki is India’s largest automobile manufacturer. Their automobiles have excellent resale value, and their service network is unparalleled, with Maruti alone having more shops than all other car manufacturers combined.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI Cons:
- The new Ertiga comes with the same diesel engine as the previous generation. The diesel engine lacks refinement and lags at lower RPMs. Maruti Suzuki also does not provide a diesel automatic.
- The petrol automatic transmission is a stodgy 4-speed that lacks passion. Maruti does not sell the automatic version in the top-spec Z+ trim; hence the automatic lacks a touchscreen.
- Ertiga’s second version is packed with features. It does, however, lack some features, such as automated lighting and wipers. These features are available in both the Brezza and the Ciaz. There is an expectation for features like these at this pricing point.
- The new Ertiga is uninteresting. There is a substantial body roll, and the steering lacks feel. For spirited driving, the car is too soft. Under hard braking, the tyres also generate a screeching sound. Other MPVs, such as the Mahindra Marazzo and the Toyota Innova Crysta, have more personality.
Suzuki Ertiga VXI Customer Reviews:
- The best MPV car for the family in its class. Excellent value for money. Comfortable for both city and long-distance highway travel. The seats and boot space are very pleasant.
- The Ertiga is the greatest family car under 11 lakh rupees. The car is not comfortable in the third row, but the Ertiga should be available with 16-inch tyres, which would improve the car’s comfort and mileage.
- The ERTIGA exceeds our expectations in every way. However, we believe there is one area in which development is required, and that is the wheel size. Instead of 15″, a 16″ wheel is more appropriate.
So why are you still waiting? Go get your Maruti Suzuki Ertiga today.