Swift Lxi Quick Reviews:
Are you in the market for a new hatchback? Tired of your old vehicle? Are you looking for a new one on a tight budget? Here are some of the reasons why you should go for the all-new Swift lxi.
In 2021, Maruti Suzuki released the almost-new Swift. It sports a new mesh grille, but the interior is unchanged from its predecessor. The dashboard design is likewise unchanged. In the centre is a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system. Idle stop-start, cruise control, and a 4.2-inch colour multi-information display, as well as auto fold capabilities for the exterior rearview mirrors, are all welcomed upgrades.
Hill hold assist (which prevents the vehicle from rolling back on sloped hills in stop-start traffic) and electronic stability control are standard on the AMT variant of the new Maruti Suzuki Swift. The former 1.2-litre K-series engine has been replaced by the new 1.2-litre DualJet VVT petrol engine. The new Maruti Suzuki Swift Premium hatchback offers a trunk size of 268 litres. The front seats are deep buckets. The 60:40 split-folding rear seat provides outstanding comfort and support for the occupants.
The Maruti Suzuki Swift Lxi 2021 has a higher output engine that goes from 82 horsepower to 88 bhp at 6000 rpm, making it excellent for extended drives and off-roading. It even has a peak torque of 113 Nm @ 4200 rpm. The manual version of the car even achieves a mileage of 22 kmpl and is ARAI certified.
The manual-transmission petrol version achieves a mileage of 22 kmpl. The one with the AMT transmission gets 22 kilometres per gallon. The manual transmission diesel engine gets 28.4 kmpl, while the AMT transmission diesel engine gets 28.4 kmpl. As a result, the car has a decent kilometre per hour mileage. This increases the car’s dependability.
The Idle Start-Stop technology is known as ISS technology, and it is incredibly efficient.
Maruti Swift Lix Key Specifications:
ARAI Mileage: 23.2 kmpl
Fuel Type: Petrol
Engine Displacement (cc): 1197
Max Power ([email protected]): [email protected]
Max Torque ([email protected]): [email protected]
Seating Capacity: 5
Transmission Type: Manual
Boot Space (Litres): 268
Fuel Tank Capacity: 37.0
Body Type: Hatchback
Service Cost (Avg. Of 5 years): Rs.4,703
Maruti Swift LXI Key Features:
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror
- Touch Screen
- Automatic Climate Control
- Engine Start Stop Button
- Anti Lock Braking System
- Alloy Wheels
- Fog Lights – Front
- Fog Lights – Rear
- Power Windows Rear
- Power Windows Front
- Wheel Covers
- Passenger Airbag
- Driver Airbag
- Power Steering
- Air Conditioner
Maruti Swift LXI Colors:
Solid Fire Red, Pearl Arctic White, Solid Fire Red With Pearl Midnight Black, Pearl Metallic Lucent Orange, and Pearl Arctic White are the nine colours offered for the Maruti Swift. Midnight Blue Pearl Metallic, Metallic Silky Silver, Midnight Blue Pearl Metallic, Metallic Magma Grey, and Pearl Arctic White Midnight Black.
The Maruti Swift LXI costs Rs 5.73 lakh in New Delhi (Ex-showroom).
Maruti Swift LXI Mileage:
The Maruti Swift LXI has a verified mileage of 23.2 kilometres per litre. Maruti Suzuki Swift fuels your desire to discover new possibilities. Experience the thrill and excitement of the new 2021 Swift, which delivers power without sacrificing efficiency. The next-generation K-Series 1.2-Litre Dual Jet, Dual VVT BS6 compliant petrol engine will be available in the Swift in 2021. It outperforms every challenge the road throws at you. Maruti Suzuki Swift delivers segment-leading mileage of 23.20 km/l for petrol manual transmission and 23.76 km/l for petrol automatic transmission. The first-in-segment Idle Start Stop (ISS) function improves the engine’s fuel economy by saving gasoline in stop-and-go traffic and increasing overall mileage.
Swift Mileage (Version Wise Mileage)
- Swift VXI: 23.2 Kmpl | Petrol | Manual
Rs. 6.36 Lakh
- Swift VXI AMT: 23.76 Kmpl | Petrol | Automatic
Rs. 6.86 Lakh
- Swift ZXI: 23.2 Kmpl | Petrol | Manual
Rs. 6.99 Lakh
- Swift ZXI AMT: 23.76 Kmpl | Petrol | Automatic
Rs. 7.49 Lakh
- Swift ZXI Plus: 23.2 Kmpl | Petrol | Manual
Rs. 7.77 Lakh
- Swift ZXI Plus DT: 23.2 Kmpl | Petrol | Manual
Rs. 7.91 Lakh
- Swift ZXI Plus AMT: 23.76 Kmpl | Petrol | Automatic
Rs. 8.27 Lakh
- Swift ZXI Plus DT AMT: 23.76 Kmpl | Petrol | Automatic
Rs. 8.41 Lakh
Maruti Swift LXI Customer Reviews:
- The 2017 Maruti Swift is a stylish vehicle with a powerful engine. The car is more fuel-efficient. Swift is the most popular vehicle.
- Greater mileage at a lower cost, good value for money. Swift is the most valuable automobile for a middle-class family, in our opinion.
- Excellent fuel economy and mileage. The car’s safety is in bad condition, but rest assured. The setting is comfortable, and the design is stylish. With a 1.3 litre engine, the newly designed hatchback is fantastic.
- Except for the fact that experience is a positive thing. Safety appears to be based on a tin sheet. A dent can appear when a modest amount of pressure is applied to the body.