The Ford EcoSport Quick Reviews:
Are you feeling irritated by the pandemic? After the pandemic, are you planning a trip with your friends? Are you considering purchasing an SUV? Then here are some reasons why you should consider the new Ford EcoSport.
Ford Brazil produced the Ford EcoSport in 2003. In 2012, new facilities in Russia, India, Thailand, and Romania were opened to produce models based on the second generation design. The all-new Ford EcoSport debuted on January 4, 2021, with a revamped black and chrome grille, LED DRLs, a new front bumper, a better platform, the sync4 infotainment system, greater space, and a better engine and performance. The Ford EcoSport is a five-seat subcompact crossover SUV that will debut in 2021.
Price and Variants:
The sub-four-meter SUV costs between Rs 8.19 and Rs 11.69 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
- Ambiente: 1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.9 kmpl.
- Trend: 1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.9 kmpl.
- Ambiente Diesel: 1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.7 kmpl.
- Trend Diesel: 1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.7 kmpl.
- Titanium; 1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.9 kmpl.
- Titanium Diesel: 1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.7 kmpl.
- SE Petrol: 1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.9 kmpl.
- SE Diesel: 1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.7 kmpl.
- Sports: 1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.9 kmpl.
- Titanium Plus AT: 1496 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 14.7 kmpl.
- Sports Diesel: 1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.7 kmpl.
Ford EcoSport Colors:
The Ford EcoSport comes in 6 different colors and is Diamond White, Lightening Blue, Moondust Silver, Absolute Black, Race Red, Canyon Ridge.
Leather steering wheel, leather seats, tachometer, electronic multi-trip metre, digital clock, Glove Compartment, Outside Temperature Display, digital odometer, Driving Experience Control Eco, Height Adjustable Driver Seat, dual-tone dashboard, and more are just a few of the inside features. The outside of the Ford EcoSport has undergone significant alterations, but the interior has remained unchanged. The cabin’s overall appearance is essentially identical to its former design.
Best SUV with all the required features and unique style:
- More functions can be accessed with the FordPass app. The FordPass app can be used on any smartphone. You can, for example, use your phone to remotely lock and unlock your vehicle, as well as to locate it. It also allows you to keep track of your tyre pressure, fuel level, vehicle health, and miles from your phone.
- Voice-control technology that is seamless allows you to provide commands to your phone, navigation system, and music system. The SYNC3 mechanism smooths out the speech command. You may also ask for a list of nearby eateries or search for your favorite spots by staying hungry.
- Both the passenger and the driver can have heated front seats. There are many heat settings that may be managed with the push-button switches. The heated seats on the right and left have these switches. You can also adjust a comfortable temperature based on your needs. Controlling the interior temperature is easier with the Electronic Automatic Temperature Control. The cabins of the vehicle have an innovative heating and cooling system.
- With the Ford KeyFree feature, you may lock and unlock your vehicle without using a key. As a result, it is simple and quick.
The gasoline tank capacity of the Ford EcoSport is 52 liters. Sport gets 14.8 to 23 kilometers per liter. On city roads, the EcoSport gets around 23-27 kmpl and 29 kmpl on motorways. There are 1.5-liter diesel and 1.5-liter petrol engines in the vehicle. The petrol engine has a maximum torque of 149 Nm and produces 122 PS. The diesel engine produces 100 horsepower and 215 pound-feet of torque. The engine is available with a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter transmission.
- Effective braking is provided by the anti-lock braking system and electronic brake-force distribution.
- Pre-collision assistance is a device that scans the road ahead of you and detects other pedestrians and vehicles. If you do not respond, the system will automatically apply the brakes.
- Passenger and driver front airbags, side airbags, and a driver knee airbag give the best possible protection for the occupants in the event of an accident. In the cabin, there are additional curtain airbags that provide optimum coverage and protection against whiplash. Front and rear load limiters and seatbelt pre-tensioners ensure safety.
- When a tyre is going to go flat, the car also gives an early warning. The EcoSport’s Tyre Pressure Monitoring System can identify whether the tyres are losing pressure during the ride.
- The ISOFIX child seat in the EcoSport provides children with a safe and secure driving experience.
- The best compact SUV with all of the necessary amenities and a unique look that can outperform its higher-priced competitors.
- It is a good car, but the manufacturer needs to improve the car’s appearance for the best future sales and to have a lot of power.
- In India, this is the best compact SUV ever. Its comfort, driving, pickup, and maintenance are all excellent.
- In terms of safety and comfort, this automobile is excellent. It’s an absolute beast to drive. In comparison to other cars, the cost of maintenance was quite low.
Isn’t it thrilling? We share your sentiments. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your Ford EcoSport and your knapsack, and get ready to go on your next adventure as soon as the pandemic is over.