Tata Altroz Quick Review:
Tata Altroz India’s No.1 safest hatchback car. Tata is known for its build quality and comfort. If you are looking for a safe hatchback car, this car will be perfect for you, giving a five-star rating by checking the Global NCAP. The car got a five-star in the crash test for adults, and three-star for kids. This car is very popular in India. Why would this car be good for you, and let’s see what is in the car in terms of comfort and safety?
Since Tata Altroz is a compact B2 segment hatchback car, it will be within 4m long. The car’s length is 3990mm, the width is 1755mm, and the wheelbase is 2501mm. This car’s boot space is 345 litres, ground clearance is 165 mm, the front and the rear tread is 1510mm. The seating capacity of this car is five, and the No. of doors is also 5. This car is the best option in terms of overall dimension, comfort, and convenience.
The car is available in both petrol and diesel engines. The Altroz car has a 1.5-liter revotorq engine, which is a 1497 cc engine.
This engine produces a max power of 88.77 BHP at 4000 RPM and max torque 200 nm at 1250-3000 RPM. The engine has four-cylinder and 4 valves per cylinder. The car is available in both auto and manual transmission, you can choose accordingly. If you drive the car in the city, then the automatic transmission will be good for you. Because the city has a lot of bucks and a lot of traffic jams, so you have to change gear frequently, but you don’t have to do that on. The automatic transmission, it will make your car easier to drive.
Fuel and Performance:
There are two types of engines available in this car, but a diesel engine has more mileage than a petrol engine, we will discuss a diesel engine here. The diesel engine’s ARAI mileage is 21.11 KMPL, and the fuel tank capacity of this car is 37 liters.
Suspension, Steering, and Brakes:
The car has two types of suspension front suspension independent McPherson dual path street with coil spring and rear twist beam with coil spring and shock absorber. There is no bounce at high speed. Feels good stability at high speed. The car has a front disc and rear drum brakes with an anti-lock braking system.
Comfort and Convenience:
Tata Altroz is equipped with the best comfort and safety measures installed. The features include power steering, power window front and rear, air conditioner, heater, automatic climate control, remote trunk opener, low fuel warning light, an accessory power outlet, trunk light, remote horn, and light control, rear Ac vents, seat lumbar support, cruise control, a navigation system, find my car location, smart access card entry, smart key band, cooling glove box, voice control lane change indicator, etc. and many other features.
Models and Types:
Tata Altroz is available in many models in both petrol and diesel. They are XE petrol, XE RHYTHM petrol, XM petrol, XM+ petrol, XM STYLE petrol, XM RHYTHM+ STYLE petrol, XE Diesel, XT petrol, XE RHYTHM Diesel, XT LUXE petrol, XM Diesel, XZ petrol, XT petrol TC, XZ (O) petrol, XM STYLE Diesel, XM RHYTHM Diesel, X2 URBAN petrol, XM RHYTHM+ STYLE Diesel, X2+ petrol, XT Diesel, XZ petrol TC, XZ (O) petrol TC, XT LUXE Diesel, XZ Diesel, XZ+ petrol TC, XZ (O) Diesel, XZ URBAN Diesel, XZ+ Diesel. You can pick and choose any model you want according to your budget and choice. Tata Altroz wears tyres of 185/60 R16 size include steel and alloy wheels.
Tata Altroz Price:
Tata Altroz prices start at Rs. 5.79 lakh and go up to Rs. 9.55 lakh. Tata Altroz is available in 18 variations, with the XE being the most affordable and the top-of-the-line Tata Altroz.
Tata Altroz Variants:
- XZ Plus Diesel: costing Rs. 9.55 lakh.
- XE: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.05 kmpl. Rs.5.79 Lakh
- XM: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.05 kmpl. Rs.6.45 Lakh
- XM plus: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.05 kmpl. Rs.6.75 Lakh
- XE Diesel: 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.11 kmpl. Rs.6.99 Lakh
- XT: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.05 kmpl. Rs.7.28 Lakh
- XM Diesel: 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.11 kmpl. Rs.7.60 Lakh
- XZ: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.05 kmpl. Rs.7.85 Lakh
- XM plus Diesel: 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.11 kmpl. Rs.7.90 Lakh
- XT Turbo: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.13 kmpl. Rs.7.93 Lakh
- XZ Option: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.05 kmpl. Rs.8.00 Lakh
- XZ Plus: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.05 kmpl. Rs.8.40 Lakh
- XT Diesel: 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.11 kmpl. Rs.8.43 Lakh
- XZ Turbo: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.13 kmpl. Rs.8.65 Lakh
- XZ Opt Turbo: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.13 kmpl. Rs.8.65 Lakh
- XZ Diesel: 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.11 kmpl. Rs.9.00 Lakh
- XZ Plus Turbo: 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol. Rs.9.05 Lakh
- XZ Option Diesel: 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.11 kmpl. Rs.9.15 Lakh
- XZ Plus Diesel: 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.11 kmpl. Rs.9.55 Lakh
Tata Altroz is available in five different colours- high street gold, downtown red, avenue white, midtown gray, harbour blue. You can take the colour of your choice.
1. The performance of the turbo-petrol engine is delightful.
2. The safety rating of five stars
The leatherette upholstery adds a touch of class to the interior.
3. The recognition of voice commands is accurate and rapid.
4. A riding and handling package that is unrivalled in the industry.
1. Features like heated seats, a wireless charger, and a sunroof are still unavailable.
2. Despite the lack of cabin insulation, there is no option for an automatic transmission.
Tata Altroz Reviews:
Tata Altroz gets a 4.7/5 rating from the users due to its excellent on-road performance, overall appearance, comfort, convenience and safety features. The car requires really low maintenance even on Indian roads. The users also claim the car to be worth the price.
It’s an automobile that’s good value for money. With a beautiful design. Best-in-class riding
comfort, outstanding handling, and unrivaled suspension.
1.It’s a fantastic automobile with great safety and low maintenance, and it has all of the amenities
that a premium car should have.
2.This car was formerly owned by me for a year. The features, safety, mileage, and services have
all exceeded my expectations.