Volkswagen Passat Quick Reviews:
Volkswagen Passat is a lovely car. It is a luxury sedan car. You can’t tell by looking at this car, and its price is below Rs. 40 lakh a perfect package for Volkswagen Passat. In this car, you will find adjustable headlights with projector headlamps and front-rear fog lights. It is also power-adjustable exterior rear-view mirror and electrically foldable. And get a rear window defogger and rear spoiler on the back of the car.
In this car, you will get alloy wheels, which further enhances the beauty of your car. You will find the indicator in the rear-view mirror of this car. The car uses 16 alloy wheels and the tyre size 215/60 R16 with a tubeless and radial tyre.
Many safety features have been used in this car, such as an anti-lock braking system, brake assist, central locking, power door lock, child safety lock, driver and passenger’s airbag, side airbag front and rear, and many more features. You can take the car if you want. Let’s see what features are the car has and what is its overall dimension.
Volkswagen Passat is a sedan car, the length of this car is 4767 mm, the width of 1832 mm, and the height of 1456 mm, and the wheelbase of this car is 2786 mm. This car is a very good option in terms of dimension and comfort. In this car, you will find 586 litres of boot space, and the number of doors in this car is four. The seating capacity in this car is five.
Suspension, steering, & Brakes:
There are used two types of suspension, the front suspension is McPherson strut with anti-roll bar, and the rear suspension is multi-link. There are used adjustable power steering. This car used only disc brakes.
Comfort & Convenience:
Many types of advanced features have been used in this car for a comfortable ride. They are power steering, all power window, air conditioner, heater, adjustable steering, remote trunk opener, low fuel warning, an accessory power outlet, vanity mirror, rear seat headrest, rear AC vents.
Also, many more features, such as:
- Seat lumbar support.
- Navigation system.
- Smart access card entry.
- Engine start/stop button.
- Glove box cooling.
- Voice control.
- Steering wheels.
- Battery saver.
- Lane changes indicator, etc.,
and has given many other features for safety and entertainment, which is very important or useful for you.
Volkswagen Passat Price:
The Volkswagen Passat is priced from 25.99 lakhs to 33.21 lakhs. The pricing of the Passat Diesel version ranges from 25.99 Lakh to 33.21 Lakh.
2.0 TDI AT Comfortline: 1968 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.42 kmpl
2.0 TDI AT Highline: 1968 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.42 kmpl
Volkswagen Passat Models:
Passat is available in many different models. Such as, B1, B2, B3, and B4, B5, and B5.5 B6, B7, B8.
At the Volkswagen Passat, you will find six different colors, such as Oryx white, deep black, black oak brown, Atlantic blue, pyrite silver, and Morgan grey. You can choose any color.
Engine and Transmission:
This car uses TDI turbocharged diesel engine, which is a 1968 cc with 6-speed automatic transmission. This engine has 4-cylinder 4-valve per cylinder engine. It produces a max power of 175 BHP at 3600-4000 RPM and max torque at 350 nm at 1500-3500 RPM.
- Styled in a subtle and elegant manner. A stylish automobile for those who appreciate cars that don’t draw too much attention to themselves.
- 9 airbags, ABS, ASR, EDL, ESP, 360-degree camera, and other safety features
- Massage driver seat, heated front seats, 3-zone temperature control, touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are among the many amenities.
- Cabin for four people, spacious and pleasant.
- This is a fantastic long-distance cruiser. The Torquey engine smoothly manages high speeds.
- Ride in style. Comfort and stability are provided via adaptive suspension.
- Not as practical as its Skoda Superb platform companion, which is more cheap. Some functionalities are also missing (no boss button or ventilated front seats).
- The cabin is lacking in the wow factor. In comparison to other VW vehicles, it has a familiar feel.
- There is no gasoline choice available.
- The finest of the lot, available for Rs. 35 lacs and excelling in every element of the luxury vehicle segment’s starting level. It has a lot of punch, great build quality, perfect fit and finish, and a lot of features for this price range. It replaces the Skoda Superb, which leads the class in handling and features, making it a no-compromise purchase choice.
- The best automobile in its class, full of amenities and good value for money; you may also improve your status by purchasing this car. The front and rear auto-braking systems, in particular, are excellent additions. The Passat fully automated automobile top model has completely satisfied me.